Adding an M

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

ORDERS!

So I am starting this a bit late but just in time for our big move. We chose orders in December 2010 and waited 2 VERY long months to find out where we would be going. Joe was out to sea and on our anniversary we found out we received orders to Guam! Right away I had to start our screening process and getting every one of the 14573 things done that needed to be completed by September. But first we had to wait to receive our hard copy orders. This took another 2 months and on Easter (another holiday Joe was not home for) I got the email that contained our orders! This was one of the happiest days and it made our move all the more real! Now I could actually start the process and get the ball rolling.
First I need to say goodbye to my love on the pier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin