Adding an M

Monday, April 25, 2011

Who we are.

We are the Murray's.  My husband and I met in 2005 when I was in college living with my parents in Guam.  I had been to Guam previously 3 years earlier and loved it enough to follow my family back. Joe was in the Navy, stationed on the Cable. We met and were inseparable....as inseparable as you can be when your in the Navy. 8 months later we were married and soon after expecting, our little boy was born December 2006. Guam will always be a special place for us. I have spent more time on that little island than I have anywhere else and it is home to me. It is constantly changing but always seems to welcome us back.
After Guam we spent 2 years in San Diego (not our favorite) and then 2 1/2 more in Jacksonville (even worse). We compare every duty station to the one we left in the South Pacific. The ease of life, food and culture is something that cannot be replicated. Island life is like no other.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin