Adding an M

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Since I have some down time

For the past 4 months I've been carrying around our life in the front seat of my car. Its been changed, drawn on {thank you Joey!}, ripped apart, changed again, and left in the sun. What is it you may ask? Its my binder! I needed a way to stay organized or I would have went insane. Doing this move by myself called for me to muster up every ounce of strength, time, energy and hutzpah I had. Everything was on my shoulders and had a deadline. I had housing, apartment, vehicle, pet, child, passport and shipment documents that needed to be ready at any given notice! Sounds so exciting I know!

The only upside to carrying around a big binder full of "life" is that people tend to notice how organized I am...{insert pat on the back!}It makes me wonder how other people show up. Are there papers strewn and folded about? Food on them? Ok, the thought kind of grosses me out so Ill stop my assumptions there.




  *My inserts are courtesy of IHeartOrganizing! They are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin