Adding an M

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Passport time!

Well I was under the impression I was getting a no fee passport but thats not going to happen so now I need to go get one. I also needed it expedited. I went twice, first time didnt have all the documents needed so I had to return again. There are florms to fill out, pictures to take (walgreens) and ID that you need to bring in order to even send anything out. I went and without an apptointment I could possibly sit there all day just to be turned away. (Appointments were over 2 weeks out!) Thankfully I went early, waited and was seen. 200$ later my passport renewal was being expedited and will hopefully be in my hands before we board the plane for Guam. Joe and Joey already have passport so I am the odd man out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin